Download XMLSpy Home Edition 2005
Freeware Download XMLSpy Home Edition 2005
Contacting third-party download site... please wait.
If your download does not start automatically, try the following links:
Download Link 1
Altova XMLSpy 2005 Home Edition is a totally FREE entry level XML development tool for designing and editing XML applications. XMLSpy Home Edition supports Eclipse integration and is ideally suited for hobbyists, entry level developers, and students.
- Peter's XML editor - XML editor which allows editing using a tree view or syntax highlighted source editor. The tool provides a range of feature in an intuitive easy to use environment.
- PadView - PadView: View XML PAD (Portable Application Description) files.
- XLRDocBuilder for Windows - Build highly structured, secured documents in several formats (XLR, XML, HTML).
- XLRDocBuilder for Linux - Build highly structured, secured documents in several formats (XLR, XML, HTML).
- EJB XML Editor - Customizable EJB XML Editor for Weblogic and Orion..
- Xtreeme WebsMill Free Edition - Web development software (CMS) for Windows based on XML and XSL technology..
- Crystal Passage - Crystal Passage is a scheduler and automatic exporter for Crystal Reports. Crystal Passage can export to PDF, XLS, DOC, CSV, TXT, RTF, HTML, XML, Record, Print, or E-mail.
Powerful windows explorer file manager and viewer.
Disk Size Manager
Analyses hard disk space and collects statistics.
Web Data ExtractorBackStreet Browser
Email marketing software to extract specific contact.
Powerful Offline Browser - Download Entire Website.
Email List Manager, operates with email stored in simple text files or csv files.